Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pesto Pizza!

This recipe came from Quick Fix Meals, by the Food Network's Robin Miller.

White Pizza with Basil Pesto and Pine Nuts

1 pound fresh or frozen pizza dough (I used Boboli® crusts)
3/4 cup prepared pesto (I used my homemade pesto)
1 1/2 cups shredded part skim mozzarella cheese (I used half that)
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If using pizza dough, roll it out into an 18-inch circle. Transfer to a large baking sheet. Spread pesto evenly onto the dough, to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle top with mozzarella, Parmesan, and pine nuts. Bake until the cheese melts and crust is golden brown, about ten minutes. Let stand for five minutes before cutting slices.

Easy and delicious! Takes no more than half an hour to prepare and bake.




1 comment:

Sophia Sparx said...

Mmmmmm. I love Pesto! For more great recipes, check out http://iheartpesto.blogspot.com