Sunday, February 1, 2009

Once again, I've neglected this blog...

And I do have recipes to share, but tonight is Super Bowl Sunday, and I'm otherwise occupied. :p

As I'm watching the game, I've been reading what online friends are having for snacks. One suggestion: Atomic Buffalo Turds.

http://www.bamaque.com/webstat/abts.htm

Merciless gods, they like to use habenera peppers. Otherwise, those sound good...if you like a lot of smoked meat and hot peppers!

From the link:

"ABT's (atomic buffalo turds) are large fresh jalapeƱo peppers sliced in half lengthwise with the seeds and white membrane removed. Stuffed with cream cheese a little smoky sausage and wrapped with a piece of bacon and held together with a tooth pick while cooking."

I went the boring route and ordered a Hawaiian-style pizza from a local chain.

Tomorrow, I'm sure there will be recipes for fried Cardinal, because that's how the game is going for them....:(

No comments: